Sunnahs Of Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Sunnah is the way of life prescribed as normative for Muslims on the basis of the teachings and practices of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It is necessary for all the muslims in the world to follow Sunnah in every matter of their life.
Sunnahs Of Drinking
- Recite ‘Bismillah Hir- Rahman- Ir- Rahim’ (In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful) before drinking.
- Muslims Should drink with the right hand. Shaitaan drinks with the left hand.
- Sit and drink water (except for Zam Zam that is said to be drunk while standing.
- Drink in 3 breaths removing the utensil from the mouth after each sip.
- See the water before drinking.
- Do not drink directly from the water container. Take water in glass according to your requirement.
Sunnahs Of Eating
- Sit and eat on the flour.
- Wash your hands before and after eating.
- Saying ‘Bismillah Hir- Rahman- Ir- Rahim’ (in the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful) before eating.
- Eat with the right hand.
- Eating is from what is nearest to the person.
- Do not criticizing the food,if one likes, he should eat, otherwise leave it.
- Eat with three fingers.
- Clean the plate and other utensil thoroughly after eating.
- Say Al-Hamdulillaah after eating.
- After meal wash both hands.